If you don't see the 'ZCell BMS' entry appear on the CCGX screen then the end to end CANBus path is not operational. Even if you think you followed all the setup steps noted in the appropriate knowledge base article, you likely just missed one - check them again.
Particular attention needs to be paid to these items - all of which are essential to get the link to work:
- Re-check that you have used the correct wiring arrangement on the CANBus cable
- Ensure you have plugged in a Victron Energy (blue, not black!) VE.Can terminator in the second VE.Can socket for the VE.Can port on the CCGX.
- Ensure you're running BMS version 1.6.0 or later
- Ensure the CANBus interface is turned on in the BMS (Configuration->CANBus page in the BMS)
- If you are using an external USB CANBus dongle on an older model BMS, ensure you have fully rebooted the BMS (cold boot from off or use the BMS Configuration->Date and Time menu and hit 'Confirm') at least once, after the dongle is first physically plugged in (the kernel needs to detect and link in the dongle during initial system boot).
- Ensuring CANBus interface is enabled in the CCGX for use with the BMS (Settings->Services menu in the CCGX)
- Ensure the CANBus configured baud rate is the same in both the CCGX and the BMS