Battery Controller FW 32.19.01
- SPS lockout feature for rectifier hybrid systems that require SPS to be suspended while doing lead acid battery test.
- More configurable points for fan operation.
Various bug fixes and improvements
- Permitted discharge rates during strip corrected
- SPS improvements in relation to handling thermal management.
- Fan test mode corrected.
- Higher default setting of bus reconnection voltage for pre-charging (53V)
- State of Health value could have value > 100. This is the case for any previous version before 32.19.01 as well.
BMS SW 1.11.1 (Backport from 1.11.1-rc.1 & rc.2 during Soft roll out)
- Add CANBus status to the status page.
- Add new DIO Fields based on published CANBus data.
- Fetch data from Trumpf DC-DC devices and display on main status page.
- Add charge voltage back off during over current events.
- Added re-hibernation to BMS controlled SPS
- CANBus configuration moved to EMS Integration.
- Some CANBus specific settings are now more generic System settings.
- UI updates to the main status page.
- Priority of the target voltage when both strip and charge-blocked status
- Include SPS batteries in internal 'in maintenance' calculations.
- Fix IO re-initialise on start-up.
- Reset SoC limits on SPS batteries.
- Fixed EndSOC setting issue for SPS batteries.
- Fixed memory usage issues.
- Fixed SPS battery rotation issues